Entry Door Series
Entry Door Quick Facts
Sears offers a vast selection of entry doors. Sears entry doors can be customized to fit the look and style of your home.
Our Door Selection Includes:
- Fiberglass Front Entry Doors
- Steel Front Entry Doors
- Storm Doors
- Patio Doors
Sears offers you one of the strongest warranty packages in the entry door industry.
Sears Entry Doors – Satisfaction Guaranteed
You can count on Sears Garage Doors for our no hassle Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our Entry Door and Garage Door products and services. Our trained, professional technicians will ask you to inspect their work immediately following the service. We value our customers and appreciate any opportunity to be able to serve you and insure you are completely satisfied with the service you received. If you are not completely satisfied, contact us within 30 days from the date of service and we will make our best attempt to resolve your issues. Sears must be permitted to inspect and remedy your concerns. Sears guarantee would be null and void if subsequent service has occurred.
Most Signet, Heritage and Legacy Series Entry Doors are ENERGY STAR qualified.
Entry Door Series, Colors and Details
Sears offers 3 different series of Entry Doors that are designed to meet your desire. Our options allow you to completely customize the look and feel of the front of your home. With the widest range of custom colors, glass features, and side windows available we are sure you will be happy with your selection. The links below will provide details on the various options the three series of doors can provide.
Signet Series Entry Doors
The Sears Signet Series Entry Door is the highest level door we offer to our customers. Signet Series Entry Doors are available in Cherry, Mahogany, Oak and Fir Series. Structurally, the Signet Entry Door is far superior to traditional fiberglass doors with robust hardwood stiles and rails dovetailed at each corner. All Signet Fiberglass Entry Doors exhibit our exclusive DuraFuse finishing system featuring P3 Fusion, allowing us to offer an industry-best 10-year finish warranty. The Signet Series Entry Doors allow for customization of each side of the door as well as custom widths and increased height. Most Signet Fiberglass Entry Door Systems are energy star qualified. Here a few reasons why choosing Signet Series Entry Door System will set your home apart from the rest:
- Stiles and rails are dovetailed and glued at each corner creating a structurally solid, integrated frame.
- The 2 5/8 inch finger jointed 3-ply hardwood hinge stile provides superior structural integrity
- Sears doors are foam filled by a computer driven process that ensures the optimal foam fill for maximum efficiency and strength
- The 4 ¼ finger jointed 4-ply hardwood strike stile provides a solid mounting surface for decorative hardware and superior structural integrity
- The authentic wood look is made possible by using cutting-edge nickel vapor deposition technology
- Scientifically formulated compounds provide superior resistance to denting, splitting, cracking and warping
- High-definition panel profile creates excellent shadow lines and distinct panel designs
- The revolutionary DuraFuse Finishing System featuring P3 Fusion yields unprecedented finish and durability
- Door edge is constructed with cherry, mahogany, oak or fir wood matching the selected series.
- A high performance, composite material is utilized on all Signet Fiberglass Bottom rails, giving excellent rot-resistance
- Signet Fiberglass Entry Door Systems come standard with an anodized bronze threshold with a complementary riser
- The inside door frame is hand stained or painted to match your door providing you with a consistent visual appearance. (Signet doors are also available with a Steel L-Frame)
Signet Series Entry Door Sample Images
Heritage Series Entry Doors
The Sears Heritage Series Entry Doors feature high-definition panel profile and are available in smooth fiberglass, or wood grain texture in Oak Grain or Fir Grain. All of the Heritage Fiberglass Doors have hardwood edges to prevent from warping. There are eight key features to the Heritage Series Fiberglass Entry Doors that set them apart from all the other doors on the market. They are:
- 1 7/8 inch Finger Jointed, 2 ply solid oak laminated Stiles for both hinge and strike sides are proved to provide increased rigidity and structural integrity
- Polyurethane core to increase energy efficiency and reduce energy loss.
- Improved definition panel profile creates excellent shadow lines and distinct panel designs to enhance the look of the entry door
- Lock area is reinforced to provide a solid mounting surface for decorative hardware and to help increase security
- Specially engineered fiberglass door facings will not dent and resist splitting, cracking, and warping
- Variable-depth wood grain texture with hand applied stain imitates a wood door appearance with the energy efficiency of a fiberglass door
- Square edge design offers an attractive wood door appearance
- A high performance, composite material is utilized on all Heritage Fiberglass Entry Door bottom rails, giving excellent rot-resistance
Heritage Series Entry Door Sample Images
Legacy Series Entry Doors
The Sears Legacy Series Steel Entry Door features add up to a professional-class product. Whether you select Legacy Wood grain, Textured Steel or Smooth Steel, our entry systems will provide an elegant, durable and energy efficient addition to any home. The Legacy Series Entry Doors allow for customization of each side of the door as well as custom widths and increased height. Some of the key features of the Legacy Series Entry Door Systems are:
- Composite top and bottom end caps are designed to increase rigidity and energy efficiency
- The endges and face skin of our steel doors are one continuous piece of steel for strength and durability
- Special adhesives/thermal barrier reduce heat and cold transfer, while our exclusive tab and slot system of mechanical interlocks gives the doo exceptional structural strength
- Sears doors are foam filled by a computer driven process that ensures the optimal foam fill for maximum energy efficiency and strength
- To reinforce the lock and deadbolt area, we add a rigid composite lock block to all of our steel doors
- Our 20-guage steel doors give you 49% more galvannealed steel than a standard 24-guage door